Saturday, December 18, 2010

Welcome to the party!

Holler at your homeboy!

Well, here is attempt one! although I wanted to blog last night, I was tired,and I made it a priority that this isn't the place to write down your thoughts when you are either tired or emotionally driven (angry, bitter, sad, etc.) I am still torn at how often I am supposed to write one of these things. Is it once a day? Is it weekly? Monthly? Yearly? If you can shed some light, please let me know in the comments!

So I was wrestling with what I should write in this thing. I want to kind of keep the party theme in my titles, just to show the progression lol although I have a feeling it won't last. My hope and goal is to write down my thoughts, my ideas, my opinions, and just put them out there. I would love to start discussions and have people respond and give me their thoughts. I want my blog to have purpose, to challenge people, and to just cause people to think about why we do what we do.

I'm gonna double blog today, just because I wanted to get this out and let you know the purpose behind my blogs, and kind of make a vision for them, a mission statement if you will :)

And thats the way the cookie crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment